SERVICES PERFORMED IN TEXAS:
SINGLETON ASSOCIATES, PA
Make a Payment Here
SERVICES PERFORMED IN ARIZONA:
SYNERGY RADIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, PLLC
Make a Payment Here
- Toll-free: (602) 641-9474
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request itemized billing statements with patient authorizations, send your request electronically through ChartSwap.
- Once your request is approved and fulfilled, you will receive an email notification to login to ChartSwap to pay for and download the requested records.
- For services rendered in Texas and
- DOS on or after 2/1/2022, submit request to Singleton Associates, PA.
- DOS prior to 2/1/2022, submit request to Synergy Radiology Associates, PLLC.
- For services rendered in Arizona, submit request to Synergy Radiology Associates, PLLC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or check.
You may receive more than one bill for services received at a facility. Every visit involves both physician and facility resources. Your bill from the facility may include technical fees for things such as hospital equipment and supplies, and technical personnel services. You may also receive bills from other physicians or providers who were involved in your care for professional services, including the radiologist’s professional assessment of your imaging. If you have any questions regarding your bill, please contact us at (281) 652-5825 or email us at email@example.com.
If you’ve had more than one procedure or exam, this may result in more than one bill. If you feel you have received a bill in error, or if you have questions about your bill, please contact us at (281) 652-5825 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first step is to submit a claim to your insurance company for payment. What happens next depends on your insurance company, your coverage and benefit level, your eligibility and your co-pay or deductible. Sometimes, our services are covered entirely. Sometimes, they require you to pay an additional amount out of pocket. Depending on your coverage, your insurance company may apply this amount to your co-pay or deductible.
If you have questions about your insurance coverage, or are wondering if a certain exam or services is/is not covered, please contact your insurance company for further explanation.
Depending on your situation, you may qualify for financial assistance or a bill payment plan. Please contact us for more information.