Synergy Patient Representatives are available to speak to you about your account.
- Portal: www.mymedicalme.com
- Toll-free: (877) 828-5519
- Fax: (616) 954-2800
- Email: email@example.com
To request itemized billing statements with patient authorizations, send your request electronically through ChartSwap.
- All requests will be completed within 15 days.
- Once your request is approved and fulfilled, you will receive an email notification to login to ChartSwap to pay for and download the requested records.
- Synergy Custodian of Billing Records can be reached by phone (855) 868-2127, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (616) 464-9645.
- Pre-Payment fees
- Itemized Statement Only $25.00
- Itemized Statement with Affidavit $40.00
Frequently Asked Questions
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or check.
When you have a diagnostic imaging test, it is customary to receive two separate bills…
The first bill comes from the facility where you had your examination. This technical component charge covers the cost for the use of the facility, equipment used for your imaging exam, the technical personnel who operate the equipment and any medical supplies, if used.The second bill comes from Synergy Radiology Associates for the professional component. We are the radiologists who provide the professional interpretation of your exam. A radiologist is a physician who undergoes many years of specialized training in diagnostic imaging.