FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.— MEDNAX, Inc. (NYSE: MD), today announced the acquisition of Synergy Radiology Associates, PA, a private radiology physician group based in Houston, Texas. This marks the Company’s fourth radiology services practice acquisition in 2017, further establishing MEDNAX as the partner of choice for leading radiology practices and radiology physician services by combining physician excellence with world-class technological capabilities. Read full article
MEDNAX Announces Acquisition of Leading Texas Radiology Practice
- SRA Practice President Announcement
- A new treatment option for men with enlarged prostate
- Interventional Radiology: An emerging field in medicine that is revolutionizing how disease is treated.
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez Elected as the New President of Synergy Radiology Associates
- Radiology Partners and Aidoc to Accelerate the use of AI as the Standard of Care in Radiology
3D Imaging acquisition Breast Cancer breast cancer awareness Bronze Quest award Colorado Healthcare Communicators Experience Harris County Medical Society Health Care Quality Committee Health Information Technology Committee Liver Tumors lung cancer Mammography MEDNAX Memorial Hermann modern healthcare Movember PALS Act President Prostate Cancer Radiologists RBMA Rebrand Senate bill Silver Leaf Award SIR-Spheres Synergy Radiology Synergy Starlets Y-90 radioembolization