FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.— MEDNAX, Inc. (NYSE: MD), today announced the acquisition of Women’s Radiology Associates, LLP, a private radiology physician group based in Houston. The practice will integrate with Synergy Radiology Associates, a MEDNAX-affiliated physician practice, also based in Houston. Read full article
MEDNAX Announces Acquisition of Leading Texas Radiology Practice
- SRA Practice President Announcement
- A new treatment option for men with enlarged prostate
- Interventional Radiology: An emerging field in medicine that is revolutionizing how disease is treated.
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez Elected as the New President of Synergy Radiology Associates
- Radiology Partners and Aidoc to Accelerate the use of AI as the Standard of Care in Radiology
3D Imaging acquisition Breast Cancer breast cancer awareness Bronze Quest award Colorado Healthcare Communicators Experience Harris County Medical Society Health Care Quality Committee Health Information Technology Committee Liver Tumors lung cancer Mammography MEDNAX Memorial Hermann modern healthcare Movember PALS Act President Prostate Cancer Radiologists RBMA Rebrand Senate bill Silver Leaf Award SIR-Spheres Synergy Radiology Synergy Starlets Y-90 radioembolization